Committed to elevating your spaces with bold design and streamlining your chores with easy-to-use features, Frigidaire home appliances have proven to be steadfast staples in many homes. Considered a mass brand, Frigidaire is among the most affordable options for outfitting your kitchen, laundry room, and other living spaces. In this sense, you can expect great value from Frigidaire refrigerators, as these products don’t compromise on energy efficiency or cooling performance. Read our Frigidaire refrigerator reviews to explore the endless possibilities a top-rated fridge can bring to your home.
At a Glance:
Pricewise, Frigidaire refrigerators cost between $799 (for an entry-level top-freezer model) to $2,999 (for a counter-depth French-door model), making it relatively affordable to store and preserve all of your family favorites—from fresh ingredients to mid-day snacks. And if your budget affords your ambitions for more, Frigidaire’s spinoff brands Frigidaire Gallery and Frigidaire Professional cater to your every whim. While Frigidaire Gallery refrigerators prioritize time-saving features and stylish exhibition, Frigidaire Professional refrigerators deliver professional-grade functionality and the high-end look you’ve always wanted.
Across Frigidaire, Frigidaire Gallery, and Frigidaire Professional, these are the refrigerator types (and price points) currently on the market:
- French-Door: $1,399 to $3,749
- Side-by-Side: $1,499 to $2,449
- Top-Freezer: $799 to $1,249
- Single-Door (Freezerless): $3,249
- Compact: $309 to $399
- Wine Coolers and Beverage Centers: $399 to $819
Beyond the door configuration and product dimensions, it’s important to consider the type of cooling system, the maximum refrigerator capacity, and premium features a new refrigerator offers. Frigidaire brings great value with impressive storage capacity, maximizing organization systems, and more.
- TwinTech™: Dual-evaporator models with this cooling system have a more consistent cooling performance in the fridge and freezer sections.
- EvenTemp™: Keep your food fresh with Frigidaire’s variable speed compressor that reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and constantly circulates cold air throughout the fridge compartment.
- Quick Freeze: This setting quickly freezes foods so that they stay at their freshest.
- French-Door: 17.4 to 27.6 cubic feet
- Side-by-Side: 22 to 25.6 cubic feet
- Top-Freezer: 10.1 to 20.4 cubic feet
- Single-Door (Freezerless): 19 cubic feet
- Compact: 3.1 to 4.5 cubic feet
- Wine Coolers and Beverage Centers: 2.3 to 5.3 cubic feet (wine); 4.6 to 5.3 cubic feet (beverage)
- Humidity-controlled adjustable crispers: These Frigidaire crisper drawers can be organized the way you want them—either stacked on top of each other or placed side-by-side.
Smudge-Proof™ stainless steel: Available on select Frigidaire Gallery and Frigidaire Professional models, this fingerprint-resistant finish makes cleanup a breeze.
- Adjustable shelving: Discover 100 ways to keep food organized and within easy access.
- Store-More™ gallon door bins and shelves: Patented organization features give you more room for larger items.
- PureSource® ice and water filtration: Genuine filtration works to keep your water cleaner, removing 99.3 percent of lead and 99.9 percent of cysts from your household water.
Here are some of our best refrigerators our catalog has to offer, including models from the Frigidaire Gallery and Frigidaire Professional collections.
Frigidaire French Door Refrigerator Review
With over a hundred ways to organize your food, this spacious 26.8 cubic-foot refrigerator is the perfect home for all your family’s favorite food and beverages. Corner-to-corner LED lighting throughout makes it easy to find what you’re looking for, even when those midnight cravings strike. With Even Temp™ temperature control and humidity controlled crisper drawers, you can rest assured that everything will stay fresh, and with Effortless™ Glide drawers, snacking has never been smoother. Matched with PureSource Ultra®II ice and water filtration, this fridge is sure to soothe your family’s hangry pangs.
Check for best price: Frigidaire 26.8 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator (FFHB2750TS)
Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator Review
This roomy 22.2 cubic-foot counter-depth refrigerator offers a unique Store-More™ organization system in both the freezer and fridge compartments, giving you more usable space for all your groceries. The external water dispenser has a PureSource Ultra®II filtration system that removes impurities to provide cleaner, fresher water and ice on demand while PureAir Ultra® Filters keep the interior cleaner and fresher. Plus, a special chill drawer is equipped with its own temperature control and can pull air from the freezer to quickly cool food and drinks.
Check for best price: Frigidaire Gallery 22 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator (FGSC2335TF)
Frigidaire Professional Refrigerator Review
With this 21.7 cubic-foot counter-depth refrigerator, you can get professional-grade design without a full kitchen renovation. Designed with high-performance features, Smudge-Proof™ finish, and durable hardware, this four-door French-door refrigerator does more than just keep your groceries fresh. The Custom-Flex® Temp Drawer allows you to customize your storage space to fit everything from yogurt to beer to frozen pizza. This middle drawer can be set anywhere from -6 to 45 degrees, which is the widest range in temperature settings on the market. CrispSeal® Crispers with Auto Humidity keep produce fresher longer than traditional slider-controlled crispers with advanced crisper technology that automatically removes excess moisture and blocks out dry air to help prevent spoiling. Plus, the SpaceWise® Organization System includes an expandable door bin, adjustable shelving, a SnackZone, and a flip-up shelf to fit taller items. But best of all, you can avoid spoiled food with auto-close doors, which ensure that your refrigerator is never left slightly open by mistake.
Check for best price: Frigidaire Professional 21.7 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator (PRMC2285AF)
✓ Wide range of refrigerators available at a broad spectrum of prices
✓ This affordable refrigerator brand offers great value when it comes to features and durability
✓ Refrigerators offer a lot of varied storage options
✓ Upscale designs offered by subsidiary brands Frigidaire Gallery and Frigidaire Professional
X Lack of WiFi-connected features
X Built-in or panel-ready options not available (except for single-door refrigerators)
Shop Frigidaire Refrigerators at Aztec
Don’t forget to shop local! Browse our catalog and check out Frigidaire refrigerator reviews from satisfied customers. And if you have any questions about our selection of top-rated refrigeration products, feel free to contact our Aztec Appliance team at (858) 987-5777 or visit us at our San Diego, CA location. More accessible than ever, our experts can also be reached via chat!