Fresh Fridges—Fresher Food
Discover Refrigerators in Fresh and Functional Styles
Whether you enjoy entertaining with a crowd or keeping your family satisfied with their favorite snacks, the right refrigerator makes all the difference. But do you know
Every home is different, which is why it’s important to thoroughly measure the space where your new appliance will go. To find out how to measure a refrigerator, give our
A Perfect Fit
Anyone who’s had to unload produce and food into a refrigerator knows it can quickly become a game of Tetris. That’s why a refrigerator’s layout is just as important (if not more) as how it looks in your kitchen.
Instead of using a single shelf or bins, the freezer compartment on a
Keep in mind:
- The vertical design allows more room for warmer air to rise, so sensitive items are best stored below
- Side-by-side refrigerator doors cannot be reversed or switched
While the simplest when it comes to design,
With a side-by-side configuration above a pull-out drawer,
For even more flexibility, opt for a French door fridge with an adaptable storage drawer that can be used as additional freezer or chill space.
All About the Freshest Looks
Are you looking to impress your guests at your next summer fiesta? Stylish fridges make quite the impression.
Designed to fit flush with your cabinetry—but not in your cabinetry—
On the other hand,
Keep in mind:
- Since built-in fridges are installed completely flush with your cabinet, expect shorter crisper drawers, shelves, and freezer space
- Built-in refrigerators should only be installed by professionals
- Column refrigerators/freezers do not come with both freezing and refrigeration; they are single-purpose
Discover even more refrigeration possibilities! From
For dependable refrigerators in styles hotter than a San Diego summer, trust your local Aztec Appliance. We’re Southern California’s most trusted local provider of reliable refrigerator brands. Learn more in our