Refund & Return Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your appliance bring it back! If within 14 days of your purchase you are not satisfied with your appliance we will take it back and a full refund will be given.
All returning merchandise must be in "like new" conditions. Must be returned damage free, with all original accessories, manuals and in some cases box and packaging. Restocking fee may apply if criteria is not met. Built-in appliances and open box purchases are excluded.
For most items, you have 14 days from the date of your original purchase to make a return with the following exceptions.
- Items marked as Final Sale, Special Order or Custom Order
- Appliances past the 14-day return policy
- Air Conditioners
- Special order merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is damaged or defective
- Labor, delivery and installation fees on completed services
- Warranty that has been claimed, registered or service has been rendered
- Delivery accessories (i.e. gas flex lines/electric cords/water lines)
- Items that are used or missing accessories
- Damaged or abused items
You must report any visible damage to items within 72 hours of acceptance of appliances to be eligible for a refund or exchange. If accepted items with visible damage are not reported within this time frame, the refund or exchange will not be accepted. Exterior damage and/or product malfunction reported after the acceptance of the inspected product will go through the proper service procedures for repair.
Scratch and Dent/Open Box Policy
Since every open box appliance is different and priced accordingly, we are only able to offer a credit in the amount purchased or full refund. Exchanges cannot be done.
All cash and check sales will be refunded by check within 10 business days. All transactions done by credit or debit will be refunded on the same card used to make purchase.